Regulations for day and year licensees.
- It is strictly forbidden to use potatoes, potato products, pigeon manure and hemp as decoy feed and bait, and to possess or feed
more than ½ kg of decoy feed. Furthermore, you are not allowed to own or fish with coloured maggots.
- Waste such as plastic, paper, cans, lure food, etc. may not be left on the site, but must be taken away.
- It is forbidden to be in and / or on the water. It is also forbidden to feed steerable boats.
- All fish caught must be treated with care and returned immediately to the water.
It is strictly forbidden to take fish with you.
Exception as mentioned in point 6.
- It is forbidden to be on the premises or to fish after sunset until sunrise.
Excluding competitive anglers.
Night fishing is strictly forbidden.
- Non-members are forbidden to fish specially for pike. (Pike)
- Fishing by seniors and juniors is allowed with a fishing card with a maximum of two rods in a fishing area with a single hook.
Consider other anglers.
- Dogs and playing sound equipment are prohibited.
- The fishing licence and the Sport Fishing Licence must be shown by the inspector or the police at all times upon request. Inspectors are in possession of a pass from the association.
- The use of disabled fishing jetties is permitted for everyone, provided that it is taken into account that an disabled fisherman has priority at all times at this place.
- Anyone who does not comply with these conditions is considered to be fishing without a licence and will be treated as such.
- H.S.V. “De Karper” is not liable for damage and accidents on and along the terrain Bosbergweide.
- In all cases not covered by these regulations, the daily management of H.S.V. “De Karper” will decide.
Board H.S.V. “De Karper”